Join us for one of the live training events. A meal will be served and you will receive 3 hours of free CE. Following the training, you will be authorized to prescribe naloxone and provide ONE Program services in your pharmacy.
Educational topics of the training include:
- The science of addiction
- An introduction to a tool to screen patients for risk of opioid misuse
- Risks associated with accidental opioid overdose
- Naloxone prescribing, dispensing, and counseling
- Consultation on the risk of opioid misuse exemplified through lecture and role-play
- A list of supporting services in the community for individuals concerned about an opioid use disorder is provided to pharmacists to disseminate to patients